“If everyone is moving forward together,
then success takes care of itself.”
The Greater Wheatland Area Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization that strives to advance economic prosperity by encouraging tourism, strengthening community partnerships, and inspiring civic pride.
The Greater Wheatland Area Chamber of Commerce works collaboratively with local businesses, town and village leaders, and the Wheatland community to create an environment that encourages growth while maintaining historic integrity.
As a member of the Greater Wheatland Area Chamber of Commerce, you will have the opportunity to participate in activities that facilitate local networking and strengthen business relationships. Join us!
Membership benefits also include the following:
- A business listing on the Greater Wheatland Area Chamber of Commerce: www.wheatlandchamberny.org
- A link to the Chamber Facebook Page
- Advertising opportunities
- Quarterly general business meeting with guest speakers, member presentations, and opportunities for social networking with other businesses
- Distribution of business flyers and business cards at the Chamber tent at the Mid-Week Farmers Market in Scottsville and the Family Fun Fest at Johnson Park.
- Opportunities for community service
2016-2017 Membership Fees:
- Business Membership – $50
- Friends of the Chamber – $50
- Municipality/Schools – $50
- Non-profit/Service/Church – $50
Member meetings will be held at 6:30 PM at the Scottsville Fire and EMS Building on the following dates:
The 2016-17 schedule of meetings
will be available soon.
If you would like to become a member of the Greater Wheatland Area Chamber of Commerce, please click here!